Hi Everyone! This is the last card in the series featuring a group of products from the It's My Party Suite. For me, getting items in the Stampin' UP! suites is so rewarding. The stamps, paper and accessories all coordinate so well, that's done for me! haha
Make a Wish Gatefold Card!
4-1/4” x 11 Crushed Curry card stock. Score at 2-3/4” & 8 -1/4” along 11” side
(2) 4 x 2-1/2 Melon Mambo (2) 3-3/4 x 2-1/4 It’s My Party DP
4” x 5-1/4 Whisper White card stock plus scrap.
Scrap of Crushed Curry, Mint Macaroon, Melon Mambo card stock
- Stamp sentiment and punch with 2-1/2” circle. Add enamel dots.
- Die cut Deco Label and emboss with Decorative Dots embossing folder.
- Punch 1-3/8” mint macacroon.
- Punch balloon out of mambo melon. Emboss.
- Adhere the right side only of sentiment layer. (put Dimensional upper half of balloon) Position balloon so it catches.
- Stamp inside sentiment.
- Stamp 2 sets of cupcakes in each color. Punch out. Cut off icing on 1 set to mix and match on inside of card.
Hi Everyone! Here's another card from my 3-part card series featuring It's My Party Suite of Products from the Occasion's Catalog.
This card uses the Confetti Textured Impressions Folder to add to the celebration! The 3rd largest Oval Framelit will die cut out the center!
5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaroon card base
(2) 5-1/4 x 4” Whisper White + scraps for balloons
- With Confetti Textured Embossing Folder, emboss whisper white layer.
- With oval framelit die cut out center. With the next size down oval framelit, die cut smaller oval. Option! use the Magnetic Platform and the dies will stay in place with no (or little) assistance!)
- With sponge daubers, ink embossed layer.
- Stamp sentiment . Stamp balloon tails. Stamp and punch balloons.
- Add layers using Stampin’ Dimensional Foam Dots
- Add enamel dots.
- Add Whisper White to the inside of the card and stamp images.
(note - save 15% when you purchase the bundle!)
Hi Everyone! Balloon Celebration Bundle was used in this angled Tri-Fold Technique card. I found Patty Bennett's holiday version and had to make a birthday version! Such a fun, interactive card that folds out and stands on its own for display. It's one of my 3 cards that features a core group of items from the It's My Party Suite and Balloon Celebration Bundle.
What's awesome is that you can make 2 tri-folds out of 1 6" x 12" piece of card stock!
With pencil, mark 1" up from the 6" side on the left and mark 1" down from right. Take to your Stampin' Trimmer and line up the dots on the cutting track. (line below is just for a visual..do not draw a line.) NOTE! Score first THEN trim. See general instructions below.
Take to Stampin' Trimmer and line up the dots. Paper will be at an angle.
Close guide and cut!
12x6 Whisper White Cardstock. Score at 4” & 8” along 12 side.
5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Melon Mambo
5-1/4 x 3 It’s My Party Designer Paper
- (after scoring) Along the 6” side, measure as shown above. With trimmer, align dots on trimmer (paper will be at angle) and trim dot to dot. TIP – you will get 2 halves! Pictured above.
- Layer Designer Paper on top half of card base.
- Stamp images on tri fold and add to card base, covering the DP.
- Punch out balloons using card stock.
- Emboss balloons and use sponge dauber to highlight. Add tails to balloons on the fold out areas.
- Add enamel dots
Hi Everyone! I am in LOVE with the Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper. I'm a Shabby Chic kinda gal and this color pallet is my thing! This was one of the Make & Takes offered last Saturday at my Open House for local stampers.
General Instructions: Using Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper, die cut using Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Die. Assemble using Fast Fuse. Cut a strip of 8-1/2" x 2" piece of Birthday Bouquet DP for the belly band. Wrap around outside of bag with ends meeting in front. Use embellishment to hide seams. Punch out scallop circle and layering circle. Using Stampin' Dimensional to add over seam of band. Stamp sentiment and stars on a 3/4" x ~3.5" strip of Whisper White cardstock. Snip a banner tail and add to embellishment. Stamp balloon accent image with Mint Macaroon ink onto Mint Macaroon cardstock. Punch out with Balloon Bouquet Punch. Add Baker's Twine to balloon.
Inside Card: 3-1/2" x 5" Whisper White. Stamp and add balloons so the layer behind the front balloon.