Hi Everyone! Here's the same layout as yesterday, only it uses 2 different sheets of Going Places Designer Paper Stack! Same as yesterday, start with 4 x 4-1/4 sheets of the Designer Paper. And if you look closely, I added stars punched out of Silver Glimmer Paper using the Confetti Stars Punch!
See yesterday's post for general instructions with these substitutions:
- Take (2) 4 x 4/4 sheets of Designer Paper and CUT AT THE SAME TIME. This allows you to swap out the top and bottom sections with having identical angles!
- With Confetti Star Punch and star punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, punch Silver Glimmer paper stars to add as accents. Use Fine Tip Glue Pen to add stars to project.
Hi Everyone! Here's part of my May Card Class - Going Global Masculine May! It uses a new layout hot off the Stampin' UP! OnStage convention last month. I love this layout because it's easy and a different way to use Stampin' UP!'s beautiful Designer Paper!
Card Base - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Sahara Sand Cardstock
4 x 4-1/4 Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla Inside of Card
- Using your Stampin' Trimmer, cut Going Places Designer Paper at an angle. I find I like a less steep angle.
- Do not glue yet, but position on card base so you can see where to stamp. With Lost Lagoon ink, stamp sentiment on the diagonal.
- Option to tie ribbon around bottom section or make a bow with Linen Thread depending on which Designer Paper from the stack you are using.
- With Stampin' Dimenstionals, add Designer Paper to card base.
- With Lost Lagoon ink, stamp world image and punch out with 2" Circle Punch. With Sponge Dauber, sponge around the edges. Add to card using Dimensionals.
- With Gold Wink of Stella, with finger, flick brush end to randomly splatter gold flecks!
- Stamp images and sentiment for inside of card.
- Option to emboss the envelop with either World Traveler or Stars Embossing Folder