Hi Everyone! I instantly fell in love with Fairy Collection stamp set. The wings on the fairies match the Elegant Butterfly and Itty Bitty Butterfly punches!! Love it! It taps into my whimsical side AND I also have a fairy garden so these fairy cards temporality visited the garden ;)
Sahara Sand 4-1/4 x 11
Watercolor Paper 3x 3-3/4
Flirty Flamingo 3-1/4 x 4
- With VersaMark ink, stamp image. Sprinkle and tap off Copper embossing powder. Use Heat Tool to activate emboss powder.
- Use AquaPainter or Blender Pen to color image.
- Splatter gold flecks on image by tapping or flicking Gold Wink of Stella.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of Daffodil Delight. Punch with Duet Banner Punch.
- Add Burlap Ribbon behind sentiment and fray ends. Add to card.
- Layer on Flirty Flamingo.
- Option - use Seaside Textured Embossing Folder on front of card base.
- Add image.
- With either Vellum (shown) or Window sheets, punch Elegant Butterfly for fairy wings. Fold in half and add to image with Glue Dot.