I've recently started to try Whisper White Thick Cardstock in my projects. While the slick, high end feel of traditional Whisper White will probably always be my favorite, I do like having all the cardstock have the same feel.
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4-1/4 x 11 and scrap for die cutting scallop oval
Read Red Cardstock: 4 x 5-1/4 and scrap for die cutting scallop oval
Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 4 x 5-1/4 and scrap for die cutting oval
- With Softly Falling Embossing Folder, emboss Real Red Cardstock. Add to Crumb Cake card base.
- Stamp snowman image on Whisper White Oval. Using Real Red and Crumb Cake Markers, color gloves, nose, scarf and berries. With Stampin' Sponge, ink around edges and underneath snowman using a combination of Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks.
- Layer oval and scallop oval layers. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp bell and sentiment on Whisper White. Color bell and ink around the edges. Add to inside of card.
- Stamp and color images on Crumb Cake envelope.
- Add Wink of Stella to snowman and bell.