Christmas, holiday events and gatherings are some of our most cherished memories! Here are some key things you are going to need to complete your 2013 Scrapbook:
- Great Photos! - make sure you have 2-4 'good' photos of each event. AND make sure YOU are in some too! Many times we are not recorded in the event because we are busy taking the photos!
- Jot down reactions to gifts, describe the smell of homemade cookies in the kitchen, the funny and crazy things someone said...etc...This will be your journal notes to go along with the pictures. It might look like this:
"While making Grandma Harting's sugar cookie recipe, the kids got more flour on the counter, the floors and themselves than in the cookies! Lots of giggles :) Here's Grandma Harting's Sugar Cookie Recipe: (add recipe to the page)"
Whether paper or digital..
- Holiday Designer Paper and Coordinating Card Stock also consider
-Regal Collection card stock on the Blitz! See below
- Use 12x12 Whisper White and Very Vanilla as builder base
- 12x12 Designer Paper Color Collection Packs so very versatile to have on-hand
- Stamps and Sentiment
- Coordinating Embellishments & Tools
- Get the photos out of the phone/camera and into a scrapbook or digital book! :) (This is what I need to work on, haha)
Want to dabble into Digital and see if it's for you? Try My Digital Studio for FREE for 30 days. Click here to learn more... (once on the site, click on My Digital Studio!)
The Holiday Catalog ends January 1st and there's lots of retired items today added to the Clearance Rack! Many are holiday oriented so it's a perfect time to find lots of bargins for you 2013 Christmas Scrapbook!