July 2013 Card Class
White Vellum Paper is a great product to create interest on your cards and projects. I thought I would share my July's card class with all of you! This is this first of 5 cards.
We'll use Vellum:
Key Materials Used for each 5 cards:
White Vellum Paper 101856
White Embossing Powder 109132
Heat Tool 129053
Blender Pen 102845
Today's Card...Punched Embossed Vellum
White card stock 100730 base 8-1/2” x5-1/2”
Coastal Cabana 131297 4” x 5-1/4”
Whisper White 3” x 4”
~2-1/2 “ x 3” strip of Vellum
· With Labels Collection Framelit 125598, die cut image in the center of Coastal Cabana.
· With Fancy Fans embossing folder 127751, emboss whisper white piece.
· Adhere embossed cardstock behind die cut opening.
· With Versamark, stamp Papillion Potpourris ( w 132058, c 123759) butterfly on vellum strip.
· Using white embossing powder and the heat tool, emboss image.
· With the Blender Pen, color image with Coastal Cabana ink 131175.
· Punch out with coordinating Elegant Butterfly 127526 punch or hand trim.
· Adhere to middle of card with mini glue dot 103683.
· Stamp sentiment from Petite Pairs (w128706, c 122497)
· Punch out using scallop circle punch127811.
Add Pearl Jewels 119247.
(video coming later today!)..now here!
And look for details on a new Card Class To Go format on our 5th in series sample :)