Hi Everyone! Are you like me and just fasinated with the file folder cards we can make with the Envelope Punch Board? I think these are my new favorite mini cards - mini file folders! Too stinkin cute!
Steps to make:
- 3" x 6" card stock scored and folded to make a 3"x 3" mini card.
- Adhere 3"x3"desinger paper to front of card.
- Line up the backside of card front (see picture) to inside left of the Envelope Punch Board and punch.
- Move the left side of card to the 2" mark. Punch.
- Trim from notch to end of card (see picture)
- Adhere Washi Tape or Designer Paper to inside of card base.
- Corner round edges with Envelope Punch Board
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Peaceful Petals
Paper: Cardstock in Whisper White & Melon Mambo, Gingham Garden Designer Paper, Brights Collection Designer Paper Pack
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Envelpe Punch Board, Pansy Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Envelope Liners Framelits
Accessories: Optional Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot, Retired ribbons, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape