Fall-ing In Love
Welcome to the blog hop!
Hi Everyone! My fall inspiration came from my nephew's upcoming fall wedding. I have been thinking about them a lot lately, and wanted to make them a card prior to the wedding.
I've been wanting to make a raised letter card and LOVE how easy it is to make this interesting look.
Steps to make:
- Stamp your card font. I used Gourd Goodness and Painted Harvest stamp sets. I stamped the pumpkins from Gourd Goodness then masked them off as shown. Then stamped Painted Harvest stamps around the mask.
Here's with the mask removed. Add Wink of Stella.
2. Next, position your letters from Large Letters Framelits and die cut with the Big Shot.
3. Using paper scraps, die cut 4 sets of letters. The scraps should be in the card layer color or color family of tones in card.
4. Using Multi-purpose Glue, glue all 5 layers of the letters. (4 scraps and the stamped top letter).
5. Assemble card saving the layered letter inserts until last - layer in the negative space where the original letter was die cut.
6. Stamp inside of card. Sentiment from Cheers to the Year.
Thanks for stopping by the HOP! Please visit the next hopper.
(to see a list of products used, please scroll down past the Hopper List!
Love the colours for this fall wedding card.
Posted by: Annette Sullivan | 09/18/2017 at 01:45 AM
Love this Dee and thanks for sharing how you made it
Posted by: Libby Dyson | 09/17/2017 at 11:09 PM
I totally love this card Dee. I don't have those framelits and I've been seeing a lot of this type of card. You nailed it!
Posted by: Debbie Henderson | 09/17/2017 at 09:24 PM