AWESOME DEAL! Up to $125 in product for only 99!!!
SEROUSLY the best deal for Stampin' UP! paper crafters! When you join Stampin' UP! and my team, The Designer Paper Dolls - you can get up to $125 and pay only $99 for the Starter Kit - which is totally customizable. Click here for more info!
3 easy steps to get a great deal for Your Hobby or kick-start a new Stampin' Business!
Have your Wish List handy and ready to go. You select up to $125 worth of products for 99. AND now through October 15th you can choose the Demonstrator Only Early Release of the Stampin' Blends Markers - Please email me for the BLENDS alcohol based markers!
To join the party, follow these steps:
STEP 1. Click on the Join Now button to join Stampin' Up!.
STEP 2. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
STEP 3. Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
PLUS I have an EXTRA Thank YOU from me when you join my team!
text 260.242.1011 or email ([email protected]) to find out what it is!
I offer my team:
- A private Facebook Group.
- Access to my VIP Facebook Group.
- Monthly "meetings".
- Monthly swaps.
- Team Challenges. A fun challenge to keep you stamping! Make a project, share the project! Win a Prize!
- Access to all my Paid Online Class offerings for FREE!
- A team blog that houses lots of classic information about being a demonstrator!
About me as your Team Leader:
- I've been a Part-Time Demonstrator since 2010.
- I have PRACTICAL experience to share if you want to grow a business.
- You will NOT get lost in shuffle. Meaning if you are looking for interaction and access to your Team Leader...well, you found her! Text, Facebook, email or phone calls. I respond just as quickly as I can to your inquiry!
- I'm constantly taking training, and passing on what I learn to my team.
Join my team-When you join, I'll email you a welcome and ask how I can support you. Click here to join my team! )
Happy Crafting! ~ Dee